Graco GX-7 DI Spray Gun
The Gusmer GX-7 DI Direct Impingement mixing plural component spray gun is recommended for spraying polyurea, polyurethane, hybrid coatings, and is a mechanically self-cleaning spray gun which eliminates costly solvent flushing. The Graco GX-7 DI spray gun is one of the industries' choice guns when it comes to applying two-component fast set systems. Excellent for the low to medium volume output of coatings. The Graco GX-7 DI coating gun is world-renowned and proven itself with many chemical companies as they list it as an approved gun for applying their coatings, look for it on their material datasheets.
The Graco GX-7 DI spray gun has direct impingement mixing which is highly efficient, diametrically opposed impingement mixing assures high yield per unit of material and superior surface finish.
After the acquisition of Gusmer by Graco the GX-7, GX-7 400 and GX-7 DI have all been put into one manual.
Features and Benefits:
- Graco GX-7, GX-7 DI, and GX-7 400 mechanical purge spray guns for dependable performance and reliability
- Great mixing and pattern control with its unique internal impingement mixing design
- Designed to handle the toughest job-site conditions
- Solvent-free: Graco GX-7 DI features a mechanically self-cleaning valving rod assembly that purges all mixed material from the mixing module at the end of each shot, eliminating costly and environmentally harmful, solvent flushing procedures.
- Mixing module: Internal direct impingement mixing is accomplished by a mixing module that is precision manufactured for prolonged service life. Several different styles are available which, when used in combination with a pattern control disc, provide optimum mixing and pattern development.
- Pattern Control Disc: Precision-engineered utilizing a non-stick coating to minimize material build-up and offer ease of maintenance.
- Filters: Screw-in design incorporates metal-to-metal sealing surface plus internal check valves. The filters are available in several different mesh sizes and can be easily removed, cleaned, and serviced.
Graco GX-7 DI Gun Quality Features:
- Industry-proven mix and atomization technology
- Adjustable air cap cleaning allows you to spray longer
- Easy to clean A and B air filter reduce downtime
- Roofing, concrete, and residential insulation
- Tank and pipe coatings
- Water and waste-water treatment
- Spray on Bed-liners
- Polyurea coatings
- Polyurethane coatings