Graco GX-7 400 Spray Gun
The Graco GX-7 400 plural component spray gun is recommended for spraying polyurea, polyurethane, hybrid coatings, and is a mechanically self-cleaning spray gun which eliminates costly solvent flushing. The Graco GX-7 400 spray gun is one of the industries' choice guns when it comes to applying two-component fast set systems. Excellent for the low to medium volume output of coatings. The Graco GX-7 400 coating gun is world-renowned and proven itself with many chemical companies as they list it as an approved gun for applying their coatings, look for it on their material datasheets.
The Graco GX-7 400 spray gun allows the applicator to spray or pour in a variety of different output volumes. The GX-7 400 spray gun also comes as an automatic version for automated applications.
After the acquisition of Gusmer by Graco the GX-7, GX-7 400 and GX-7 DI have all been put into one manual.
Features and Benefits:
- Graco GX-7, GX-7 DI, and GX-7 400 mechanical purge spray guns are known for dependable performance and reliability
- Great mixing and pattern control with its unique internal impingement mixing design
- Designed to handle the toughest job-site conditions
- Solvent-free: Graco GX-7 400 features a mechanically self-cleaning valving rod assembly that purges all mixed material from the mixing module at the end of each shot, eliminating costly and environmentally harmful, solvent flushing procedures.
- Mixing module: Internal impingement mixing module that is precision manufactured for prolonged service life. Several different styles are available which, when used in combination with a pattern control disc, provide optimum mixing and pattern development.
- Pattern Control Disc: Interchangeable module and disc combinations permit various outputs in round or fan spray and pour patterns to provide more efficient mixing and pattern development
- Valving Rod Forward Stop: Permits forward positioning of the valving rod to maximize the mechanical self-cleaning process.
- Filters: Screw-in design incorporates metal-to-gasket sealing surface plus internal check valves. The filters are available in several different mesh sizes and can be easily removed, cleaned, and serviced.
- Roofing, concrete, and residential insulation
- Tank and pipe coatings
- Water and waste-water treatment
- Spray on Bed-liners
- Polyurea coatings
- Hybrid coatings
- Polyurethane coatings