You just started your own spray-on coating business. You go from business to business, spraying down floors and vehicles. But it's becoming a hassle lugging your equipment around from job to job. There has got to be a better way!
There is and it's a mobile spray rig from Marvel Industrial Coatings. But what exactly is a spray rig? What is in the trailer? And why should you get one of these babies instead of your regular equipment?
Let's find out, shall we?
Why You Need a Mobile Spray Rig
Think of a spray rig as a mobile garage. It helps control the temperatures surrounding your chemical materials. It's a perfect storage unit for keeping your resin and ISO materials at optimal temperatures.
So if the weather is freezing cold, the rig will help keep the temperatures up on the sprays. And if it's a hot Texas day, the air conditioning will kick in and prevent the material from overheating, causing expansion. It can also keep the humidity at an acceptable level.
By controlling the temperature, you will be able to store the materials at manufacturer recommendations and have a better control of the reaction between A and B materials. This will lead to better material yields and better product all around.
It just makes sense to buy a mobile spray rig from Marvel. Here are a few reasons why:
- The convenience of having your equipment and materials all stored in one place.
- Your setup time is nonexistent. You'll be up and running in no time, improving your bottom line.
- You don't have to worry about rental equipment delays or searching for a power source. It's all right there!
- And everything in your rig is protected by a standard Graco warranty.
Choosing Your Mobile Spray Rig
Now comes the important part. What type to choose? Marvel Coatings has three standard options:
- 16-foot tagalong - This an entry-level trailer if you're just getting into the business. It has the lowest capital investment, making it the most cost-effective solution for your startup.
- 20-foot tagalong - Our mid-level trailer holds two kits of material. It is foam insulated for inside ambient temperature control. A perfect fit for an emerging business.
- 28-foot gooseneck - This is our top-of-the-line trailer. It has the most workspace available, making it safer and easier to maneuver around. It holds three sets of material, giving you less downtime.
We also offer box trucks, sea containers, and 53-foot trailers for those who handle roofing coatings.
Once you've selected the type of rig you want, then you can choose what type of generator you want, the spray and air equipment, and any special options you want to add. Want a custom workbench? We can do that for you. Want your brand on the side of the truck? We offer custom trailer graphics and installation.
Get Your Mobile Spray Rig Today
If you're in the spray-on coating business, you need the right equipment for the job. And you can't go wrong with a Marvel mobile spray rig. To order yours today or to find out more information, contact us now.