There are several great reasons why you need to use polyurea coating. For instance, did you know:
- That it can protect deteriorating concrete? One of the benefits of polyurea coatings is that it's waterproof and chemical resistant. And this is the reason why it can be used as a secondary containment system. For instance, many sewer and wastewater infrastructures around the United States has been using concrete for almost a century. And concrete can crack and deteriorate. In order to protect the environment, polyurea coatings are used to not only prevent leaks but create a protective seal around the aging concrete to protect it from further damage.
- That it actually is holding a canal together? According to the U.S. Department of Interior's Bureau of Reclamation, many if the country's canals are showing their age. Instead of adding more concrete to prop up the existing concrete, the bureau added a polyurea coating. The result? Excellent protection with no damage to the existing environment!
- That it works well on floors? We've talked a lot about covering buildings and truck beds, but the floor needs a covering too! Specifically designed for industrial and commercial facilities, the solution cures fast and can have a high gloss. It's resistant to not only scratches, but water, salt, oil, and other chemicals that could damage or destroy a floor. And the color does not fade away, even if it's exposed to direct sunlight for most of the day!
- That it's great for boats? What's the best way to protect a boat from cracks and damage? By using a watertight coating, of course! And nothing says water protection than a polyurea coating. Marvel's coatings are strong, corrosion and rust resistant, and offer great flexibility. All you have to do is apply it and within hours you'll be ready to take that boat out on the water. And don't worry about the heat – polyurea coatings can be applied to temperatures of up to 100 degrees!
- That bedliners are not the only thing that can be protected on a vehicle? Sure, the most common use for our spray-on polyurea coating is to add a protective bedliner to your truck. But it can be used for other parts of your vehicle as well. For instance, the undercarriage of your truck can rust just as easily as the top part. But a little spray action and that's something you don't have to worry about!
There are other many uses you can use polyurea solutions for. In fact, just take a look through Google and you'll see some people using it in the most interesting way! But remember, if you want the coating to be done right, then you need to see the professionals. Contact Marvel Industrial Coatings today and get the polyurea coating that you need.