Getting an RV is a big investment. Although it's fun to go camping and travel the country, you could spend thousands of dollars protecting your vehicle from harsh weather, years of wear and tear, and regular maintenance cost. With such an expense, you want to make sure your recreational vehicle is in perfect working order for years to come. But how?
One way you can protect your vehicle is through a polyurea coating from Marvel Industrial Coatings. Not only will your RV be protected, but it will look great cruising down the road.
But how exactly does a polyurea coating protect your vehicle? Glad you asked.
A major fear with all RV owners is water leakage. There's nothing worse than a leak, especially in your RV. It can not only cause rust and corrosion, but it can damage both the inside and the outside of the vehicle. That's going to cost you.
But with a polyurea coating, you have nothing to fear. Marvel's polyurea coating is waterproof and can prevent water from seeping into your camper, causing damage.
Extend the Life of Your RV
As the last few weeks have shown us, weather can be cruel and unpredictable. With your camper constantly exposed to harsh weather conditions, along with constant travel time, this could severely impact the life of the vehicle. After spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on your RV, don't you want it to last longer than a few years?
Thanks to a polyurea coating, it will. Our coatings can be used to repair a leaky roof and any damage to the interior walls. It can also be used to coat the floors and protect the undercarriage, preventing any damage from road debris and chemicals such as oil, antifreeze, and gasoline.
Not only that, but our coating can seal up any cracks that you otherwise might not be able to get to.
What Else Can Polyurea Coatings Protect?
Not only does a coating protect your vehicle from water damage but can also do the following:
- Not only protect from rust and corrosion but also repair the damage.
- Resist scratching and denting from any road debris.
- Is flexible enough to avoid chipping and breaking but can still hold its shape firmly.
- When placed inside, you can avoid skipping and slipping on the floors.
- Its impact absorption will reduce noise and vibration while driving down the road.
- The install time is quick. It dries almost instantly and bonds permanently.
- It comes in a variety of great colors, and we have the ability to match the OEM specs.
- Our ColorCoat will stay bright and vibrant for years to come, even if exposed to direct sunlight on a daily basis.
Contact Us Now To Protect Your RV
Marvel Coatings offers the best and most reliable polyurea coating services for your RV. Contact us today to learn more about how we can protect and extend the life of your vehicle.